2009-03-27

Am I an I.T. Professional?


Am I an Information Technology Professional? A question that stunned me for awhile reminisce all the memories during my undergrad (college) years. As I collect all the words in order to answer the question, I asked myself what is information technology all about. I read some articles about information technology and this leads me to conclude that information technology as whole talks about the industry. In actuality, information technology is the use of computers and software to manage information. The information technology would be responsible for storing, protecting, and processing the information, transmitting the information as necessary, and later retrieving information as necessary.

In line with my desire to finish a Bachelor's Degree, aiming to become a professional; I already intend, instill to my mind and made it to a point that I must submit myself to Ethical Standards of a career professional leading to conduciveness to the environment to the present social structure, political and most especially, in the unstoppable rising of computer knowledge Science and Technology of our time, hence it made myself clear to the public that I am an I.T. Professional.

0 Responses to “Am I an I.T. Professional?”

Post a Comment